Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great News!

The family is going to be on vacation without me from the 9th to the 20th! That means I have 11 days without the devils! I could not be happier!

In other news, I feel like the past few days haven't been awful, so those of you praying for me, keep it coming because I feel it!

XOXO,
Mandy


PS yesterday, I was gone all day, so after I got Gabrielle from school I got on the computer to check my facebook and email and what not. She would not leave me alone, and insisted that I let her play on my computer. Of corse I said no, and asked her to leave me be for 5 minutes, because I had been going, going, going, and this was my time to rest and unwind. She starts screaming that compared to her I am not busy. Because after all she has school, piano, hebrew, yoga, dance, ect.. I hope she looks back on this time when shes older and realizes how crazy un-busy with non-responsibility she was. In the mean time she'll moan about it, but at least it gives me a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment