Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Everyday

Yesterday I got off work early. By some miracle J-F had all the kids in bed at 8. It was the first and last time that's going to ever happen. They all even woke up before me this morning.

I got off work early and went to the pub to meet a fellow American here on business. Everyone is so friendly at James Joyce (the name of the pub) and we got to talking to a Danish man. Then we met some Fed Ex pilots and just had a great time. My head was overflowing with facts by the end of the night. There was an awkward second at the pub last night, my "French boyfriend" stopped in, and I was with a fellow American, that I wasn't going to leave just to attempt to talk to him. I think he understood. My "French boyfriend" asked me to go on a picnic with him today at 2, and I agreed, then Sandrine this morning says I have to go get the boys today. Lucky me, a picnic would have been a lot of fun.

Tonight I believe I have to babysit, or maybe that's tomorrow night. I need to get a dayplanner to keep up with my life.

Everyone please pray I don't kill one of the boys on the walk home from their school today, and that Samuel doesn't kill himself by running into traffic. Out of all the awful things I have to do for this job, I think picking the boys up from school is what I hate the MOST!

XOXO,
Mandy


PS- Yesterday when I got Elsa from daycare, she had a cut on her face from getting in a fight with a little boy who bit her. Then I get home and Samuel has a black eye from who knows what. These kids look like street fighters. Insanity.

2 comments:

  1. I trust you got them home safely. I feel bad for Elsa and Samuel. They're so little. Keep up the good work, Mandy Rose. You have a tough job according to Maddie. She says you only blog about the hardest parts and take the difficulties in stride. She's impressed.

    ReplyDelete