Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just another Saturday

My heart goes out to all those effected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. The family has been watching clips of the disaster today, it breaks my heart. Even Samuel is sad by what he sees.

I slept as I said I would, and declined my invitation to the discoteque and stayed in. I woke up at 9 after being allowed to sleep in this morning. Then Sandrine went to the doctor/shopping for Samuel's party tomorrow, and the tutor came to do homework with Benjamin and Gabrielle. I played in the garden with Elsa and Samuel. Eventually J-F got home.  After I had told the kids they could watch a film, he said no. They were all so very mad at me. I went to the butcher just as they began lunch with had bad moods erupting. I got home from the butcher, and the house was on the verge of breaking. The kids were being rotten, and J-F was growing angry. Weekends are always a little bit tense. I am happy I only have to spend 1 day of it here. J-F put Elsa and Samuel to sleep, and that triggered my rest time as well. I sat in the living room reading.

Now I am playing with the easier 3 kids (Gabrielle is at tennis) while the parents are out shopping. I have to babysit tonight, but the kids are allowed to watch a film. LUCKY ME. Ha. I have off tomorrow morning, and I am happy Samuel's party is from 3-6. So tomorrow, I'll go to church, return home at about 2:45, attend the party, leave again by 6:15, do something fun, and then go out for drinks with model friend. Despite having to work for 3 hours tomorrow on my day off, I think it will still be a pretty good day.

I'll let yall hear all about how they do 5-year-olds' birthday parties in France tomorrow! And if you're lucky will include pictures!!

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment