Friday, March 4, 2011

Gabrielle's Approval

On the walk home from school. Gabrielle was disgusted I liked Justin Beiber. She said he was a girl. Then she asked me if I liked Michael Jackson and Shakeria, haha she adores both.. strange little French girl. She said she approved of my redecorating the room, how sweet. She also said she liked how I cleaned it. I think she was only being nice because I brought her chocolate and the french equivalent of kool-aid for snack. When you give her what she wants, she is not so bad. That must be why her parents give into her every whim.

Then I went grocery shopping and got Elsa from school. At Cheche (daycare) her coat was no where to be found. I know if I left without it, the messenger (me) would take the criticism. I called Sandrine, and she said it should be there (well no duh), but it wasn't on Elsa's coat rack or in her her drawer. I tried to speak with the workers who said, maybe it is in her stroller. Well Elsa goes on Sandrine's bike to creche, and I took the stroller so I already knew it was not there. We searched and searched. I had the impression everyone thought it was my fault it was gone, after 15 minutes of looking, it was in another child's drawer. Yikes, thank God for my ability to find it.

Tonight is Shabbat Shalom. Always a headache because the kids don't eat until after 8. I am trying to make plans so I don't have to stay for the scream filled dinner. So if anyone in Paris is free for dinner, take me out.

XOXO,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Love to but....

    I'm about a million miles away (in rural Brittany) and besides... the missus might complain!

    Still, hope you find a date for tonight - make sure to blog about it, either way!

    All the best

    Keith

    ReplyDelete