Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maddie's here!

Yesterday was the normal kind of day. I got the boys from school. Samuel ran into oncoming traffic, you know the norm. Then in the bus he wouldn't stop screaming, NO, STOP, so I covered his mouth with my hand. I forgot he had a stuffy nose, and I almost suffocated the boy. Not that I didn't warn him that I was going to kill him before though.

At home, Gabrielle was in a bonding kind of mood. She insisted on doing my make up. I let her, then she wanted to have a photo shoot, so she and I could be my new facebook profile picture. So if any of you were wondering, I look that way in my picture because I let a 9 year old do my make up.

This morning I left early to get Maddie from the airport. After a hour and a half of waiting on her, I went to information so they could call her on the loud speaker. After that, I finally found her. We took the bus and metro back home with her thousand pound luggage (which I had to carry), it was rough. Then we unpacked all the gifts from back home! Thank you Lois for the pizalles *sp* and thank you Sarah, Liz, Bella and Mirabelle for my amazing gift! I love them all!

I took Maddie to a restaurant, for her first French meal. Then we walked to the Eiffel Tower. Beautiful. On the way home, the Metro cops stopped up to look at our tickets. Maddie's was a child's ticket, because there was an issue with the ticket machine. We got fined 50 Euros. How lucky. Mad is sleeping now, and I am about to go get the kids from school.

I am so excited to have Parisian adventures with her.

XOXO,
Mandy and Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment