Friday, March 11, 2011

Rendez vous

My night went well. We went to a very French restaurant, it served snails and duck liver and raw beef and everything. Appetizing huh? I got a salad, can't go wrong with some greens on a plate. We drank good wine, and talked alot. My date insisted I spoke French with him since we were in France. The conversations didn't go to far. Good thing I had my French-English dictionary, and a translator on my iTouch. Helped a ton! After dinner, we went for a walk. It's starting to feel like spring in Paris, I can't wait till I don't have to wear a heavy coat every day. Despite the slight language barrier, it was a pretty good date. I will probably be seeing him again, but I'll keep you posted.

Cute huh? So French

Today I got the kids ready for school and took Elsa to creche. The normal everyday things. I have to stay home until the delivery man with produce comes to drop off our groceries. After that, I am taking a girl I met Sunday (shes from the midwest and is in Paris for school) to lunch. I am going to the place Elizabeth de Rostolan took me, if I can find it.

I feel like this blog stinks, and I am sorry I am exhausted.

XOXO,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, spring in Paris. To be young and free! Glad you made it home safely. He knows how to work a camara. Ha!

    Love, Mumsy

    ReplyDelete