Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I do not envy Josephine

Today I got the boys from school for the first time since Josephine has been sick. Most would think it was an easy feat, but no. I left way early to go to a school in Paris I have never been before. I stopped on the way and bought Samuel his birthday presents for tomorrow.  I also went to a bakery to get them a snack in hopes that a chocolatey goodness pastry would be a good bribing tool. Don't get me wrong, it was, but only for the 4 minutes it took for them each to eat it. I had to try and not lose Samuel or Benjamin. Benjamin walks slower than a turtle in the winter, and Samuel, the little devil, runs and hides and runs and hides. Blah. I got them home in 1 piece, but I am exhausted and never want to do that again.

XOXO,
 Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I can just picture this :-) Now you know why the British "leash" their kids. I think that's a marvelous idea myself, hahaha.

    Too bad you can't give 'em something like Tootsie Rolls or Sugar Daddies... they last forever. The dentist would greatly appreciate it also ($$$$ in cavities you know?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah, yesterday, everyone was cranky and in a bad mood. I didnt eat for ash wednesday so I was not happy myself. but im glad its over

    ReplyDelete