Friday, March 25, 2011

SHE BIT ME!

This morning, miraculously the kids woke up before me. I had to check my watch 3 times to make sure I didn't wake up late. Then I made them all breakfast. Suddenly Gabrielle and Benjamin broke out in a really violent fight. I tried to break it up. Since Gabrielle was the one landing all the blows, I went to her to remove her. In the process she bit me. Not a little Elsa type bite, the girl broke skin and made me bleed. The parents were real nice to me after that, and the mom tried to defend her saying I am so proud of Gabrielle, she befriended a boy at school with no friends. I snidely replied, I hope she doesn't bite him too. But honestly what kind of 9 year old girl thinks its ok to bite the au pair?

XOXO,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Good lord, she is a bit old to be biting... here's a suggestion: keep a spray bottle filled with water and give the kids a blast when they act like animals. It ought to divert their attention, even if temporary. (You might talk with the parents about it first. Tell them you're not keen on being bit or hit anymore). Jeesh...

    ReplyDelete