Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sorry to neglect.

I have been having so much fun with my babysister exploring Paris. We went to Sacre Cours, and all over the place. The pictures say it all, go look on my facebook.

A day after the abuse from J-F I sent him an email, thanking him for the opportunity and essentially giving in. I am only here for 4 more months, I can suck it up till then. He replied back a very nice email, thanking me for all I do, and now the whole thing is water under the bridge.

Last night I took Madison to the Hillsong's 18-25 year old hang out at a club they rented out. I love Hillsong, and all the great people I have met there, but the club reminded me of a higschool dance. We left after 40 minutes and went to the trusty pub. It was a relaxed night at the pub, so I just got to sit and have fun with my sister. We left in time to catch the Metro home and while walking down the stairs, I totally wiped out. Fell down a flight of stairs. My foot got all scratch and my back is all bruised. But thats not the worse part. Somehow during the fall I dropped my phone. Neither Maddie nor I noticed. By the time we did, and we went back, it was gone. I got home and called it, and the man who found it would answer. Then I called this morning and it was turned off. I haven't gotten the courage yet to tell S and J-F, but I'll be buying a new phone on Monday. How lucky am I.

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment