Monday, January 31, 2011

new amazing family

I am all settled into my new house in this amazing house in Paris, or 1 subway stop from Paris at least. I love it here, the kids are fun, the family is warm and welcoming, a complete flip from my last job. I love my life right now!!! I dont know how to connect to the internet on my computer yet, so im on the families right now. They have the european keyboard, so this blog is tqking centuries to write.

I woke up with the kids today, got them dressed and sat with them for breakfast. Jean and Sandrine took the older 3 children to school, while I stayed home with Elsa to get her dressed. The kids in this family are so fun. There is Gabrielle who is 9, she is so sweet and wants to play all the time. Then there is Benjamin who is 8, he is very quiet and adores Gabrielle. Then there is Samuel, the wild child! He is so full of energy and is quite a flirt even at 4 years old. He asked me to bath with him last night and then when I put him to bed he invited me to sleep there and wanted a kiss on the mouth. He is hillarious! He loves teaching me French. Last there is Elsa who is 19 months, she is perfect!!! So cute, so sweet, so happy!!

I already love it here! I know God had alot of say in the way things ended up turning out for me!!!

Im going to explore Neuilly today!!

XOXO,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Mandy Rose! So happy to hear that you had a good first 24 hours. You're going to love the next 6 months - and I hope that will be plenty time to enjoy!
    (Notice I'm using your punctuation of choice, but not as much as you!!)
    I arrived to sunshine in Texas. It was so nice to see the sun, but I'm afraid gray skies come tomorrow here. It will be in the teens with ice or snow. Luckily, I know how to dress for the cold and still be fashionable, but I'm missing the comfy shoes. :)
    Keep us all posted on events - even the simple boring days. You're like Truman in the Truman Show. Everyone loves watching your life from afar.

    Love to you as big as Texas,
    Mums

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Mandy, I'm guessing you've picked up enough French to communicate with the kids? Heck,they might be better teachers than going to class, ha. Speaking of that, when do your French lessons begin? I am thrilled for you right now. You have so much to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete