Saturday, January 8, 2011

Made Friends!

After I got off work last night I went to the closest bar to have a drink. I brought a book so I wouldnt look too lame sitting there alone. As soon as I walked into the bar the owner noticed I didnt speak french and he and his friend sat with me and talked. 2 more boys came and we hung out, dancing and playing darts until 2 am. It was a blast. So I've made 4 friends, one 30 year old, one 26 year old bar owner, a 20 year old medical student and a 19 year old engineer student! It was a great night.

Today I slept until 12 then took a shower and got dressed. Then I went to the house for lunch. We had a white fish with amazing leeks, potatoes, green beans and broccoli. I had a little wine. It was delicious. After lunch I sat and had coffee with Brigitte and Jean, we also had chocolates from Dijon. It was all so good!

Soon I will go grocery shopping with Brigitte.

PS- I have a huge popped blister on my right pinky toe, and its like an open wound, so I asked Brigitte for neosporin, and she gave me thing and this liquid that died my skin pink. Then I wrapped it in a gauze. I'm limping and look a little crazy, so I'm scrubbing (dressing down) and wearing ugs today.

Love, Love!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have your own apartment there? Sounds like a fantastic time!!! Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete