Friday, January 21, 2011

Mom's Here!

So I feel like I left you all hanging on my dream night, with a dream man. On top of having an mba and all of the fun that goes along with that. He was a photographer, world traveler, pianist, and cook. I'm sure there are a ton of other things to add to the list but I am not sure how much bragging I can do. I had a wonderful night, and again learned a ton from this genius. It was amazing. If anything, I will have left France with one of my 2 goals completed. :)

So the next day my mom came. I showed her around Dijon, and she fell in love with its charm as I have. We went shopping around town in little boutique stores, sorry pops. I took her to an Italian restaurant, for dinner and bottle of wine, needless to say we had an amazing day. We returned the hotel, and called an early night.

Today we woke up and had breakfast. We are going to a museum later today and having fun on this vacation.

I may be staying in France for 3 more months, after receiving a possible job offer for another au pair's maternity leave. It is in Paris, so it would be a wonderful experience!!!

God works in mysterious ways!

XOXO,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. awesome! If you end up in Paris, let us know and we can hook you up with a few of our friends that still live there. Some maybe even need babysitters!

    ReplyDelete