Friday, January 7, 2011

quick update

I woke up thinking my class was at 10 today then say my schedule and saw it was at 8 so I ran out the door without make up or breakfast at 7:50, to walk the probably 2-3 miles to my class. Needless to say, I was late, but whatever. I got there at about half past 8 so it wasnt too bad. I didnt get lost today :)! So I had class from 8-12, and it was hard, but I'll learn. After class I went to a bakery and got a bolognese panini and a chocolate croissant (just for you mum)! Then I walked into the city to go to a book store to get school supplies. Then I stopped for a tea and walked home. I got home at about 2:45 and took a quick nap before I had to get the kids. I got the kids and came home. The parents had locked the cellar because the twins were sneaking sweets and they forgot to tell me where the key was so I couldnt begin dinner until Jean came home. I allowed the kids to watch TV. Never have I had a kid throw as major of a fit as today with Marc-Etienne, or perhaps it seemed grander because he was screaming in another language but it was horrid. I sent him to his room, along with everyone else because I couldnt deal with the screaming. Then Jean came home and I made dinner. I cooked Lois's cabbage soup and the girls loved it, Marc-Etienne refused to eat because he was sick. I loved it too, it was easy and delicious! I put Raphaelle to sleep then got off. Now I am getting ready to go to the bar down the street for a beer, if I can manage ordering one. It has been a long day and I need to unwind. Bon Soir!

No comments:

Post a Comment