Monday, January 17, 2011

Cilantro!!!

I am now safe in the hotel, away from the B family and their insanity (my mom made me remove their last name after being worried due to their threat to call the police over this)(it will be back up when I am home and safe back in America). Brigitte came home this morning trying to get me to sign yet another contract. She made it in french so I could not read it. She was suppose to leave me a copy, and she took it. Then she asked for my certificate from school, and when I tried to tell her it had my name on it, she ripped it out of my hands. Good luck to the next au pair that family gets, you're going to need it. Oh and I forgot to tell yall the best part, she threatened to send me to jail for all the horrid things I did. Then she followed up that it was all in my head that I felt unwelcomed there. Ok. Maybe through the language barrier threatening to send a 19 year old to a foreign jail for an honest mistake is a welcoming gesture in France? I am not really sure. So this experience has been hell. I am happy to be away from that woman and her family, and I am never looking back.

Anyways, I am safe in the hotel now, ready to enjoy my last couple days in Dijon before I meet my mom in Paris. I am tired and dirty, so I'm going to take a nap and shower. I will keep you updated on my adventures. This is really turning into a good soap opera I bet.

Love and Safety,
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. What a grand finale! Only thing missing is fireworks! Psychotic with a touch of bipolar tossed in? You certainly said it best, "insane". Well, you're now out of the madness. Go shopping... new lipstick always makes my day brighter. Have a glass of wine and a good meal. Count your blessings. Look forward to all of your tomorrows. Good things await you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on top of that she tried to tell me I drank to much, I said she was the last person to criticize me. I am sorry, but I never once drank to get drunk this entire trip. She was crazy. I am happy, and would love to go get a lipstick! I love you!

    ReplyDelete