Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chocolate covered breakfast

So I just went down to the lobby for breakfast. After getting my food, I realized all of my food had chocolate in it in some way. Though I love the occasional sweet from time to time, I quickly realized a chocolate covered breakfast was not for me. There were chocolate croissants, crepes with nutella, chocolate cereals, chocolate flavored coffees. I couldn't do it all. I ended up having to take my croissant back to my room, to save for a later time. I am stuffed, and probably on a sugar high now. I miss american breakfast so much. I miss eggs and foods not covered in chocolate. I laughed that my last meal in America was waffle house, but at this point, waffle house is looking amazing. Can't wait to be back to normalcy, back to unchocolate packed breakfasts, smaller lunches, weak coffee, and my mothers amazing dinners. :)

I am not sure what I am doing today, but sometimes the days with no plans turn out best.

I can't wait to see my mom soon, despite the circumstances that are bringing her here. And I am very excited to go home, back to people who love me and want the best for me.

Love and Safety,
Mandy

1 comment: