Monday, January 24, 2011

WOO I'm back!

I am blogging early today, as my mom naps, because thought she may be right she insists she is better at it than me. Well these aren't her adventures in France after all, regardless of if they have turned out to be so anyways.

So, I woke up this morning and went to a cafe alone to get a coffee because my mom only left me with decaf in the room. Then I came back to the hotel and we ventured out via the Metro to the Notre Dame. It was magnificent! I will be getting married there for sure, so someone find out how I would go about doing that. SVP :)

Then we had lunch and did a little shopping. We are now back in the hotel, to nap and then we are going to the Rostolan's again for dinner tonight. After dinner, I have a semi date, so wish me luck.

I got the job in Neuilly (New-EE) I am 75% sure, so I will probably be staying here until the end of July. Neuilly is the very posh city next to paris that looks just like the upper east side in NYC.

Have a marvelous day,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Man-Man, PLEASE before your mother leaves & you truly agree to stay longer; make sure you get ALL the expectations & "Dos / Don'ts" upfront. Remember they live a different culture. I am not saying it is better or worse, just different. I think that is the BIGGEST life lessoned in Dijon.

    I just want you to be happy & safe.

    Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A semi-date?! we need to have a skype date seriously...
    and I agree with dad up there, but I would totally be content with you returning and visiting me :)

    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. semi-date postponed, not same boy from Dijon though! :) i am loving it here!

    ReplyDelete