Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wow ok.

So I am being picked up tonight at 8:30, I was planning on talking to S and J-F before that, but somehow they are getting home after I leave. When talking to S on the phone she had mentioned that she would need help watching the kids and I was totally fine with coming during the day to watch them until my flight next Thursday. J-F said I would not be needed at all anymore. I was ready to face my fears, confront them, but instead they are cowering, and just letting me go. The mention of legality in failing to produce a contract I think scared them to that. Again, I have to leave without saying bye to the kids, and will forever be told stories about how awful I was, but this time I wasn't running or hiding. I sat here all day waiting for S to return to talk about things. J-F knew good and well I would be leaving at 8:30. This experience is coming to an end, alot easier than I thought it would. At the same time I feel cheated, the least they could do is have a conversation with me to my face. At least I am going out of this 4 month French craziness, with an amazing family.

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment