Wednesday, April 6, 2011

There's a new Mandy in town.

I am sick of these kids getting away with murder, then practically being praised for it. I am not going to be the same person that keeps putting up with their crap. I am going to be an all out tyrant until I am showed respect or fired.

Of course, this change of heart comes out of another room argument. Gabrielle has been told so many times, in english AND FRENCH that she must ask before entering my room. You would think when it slips her mind and she forgets to ask she would at least turn off the lights and close the door, (you know leave no evidence). But no, she flat out doesn't listen and then doesn't even try to hide it, as if to say I don't care what you say, I do what I want. Well just 5 minutes ago, she wanted to go search the room for a 1 inch figure she said may or may not be in there. I told her because she didn't ask me earlier before entering my room, her privileges to step foot in it were completely taken away. She then said I couldn't do that, and yelled to Josephine to get her way. Thank the Lord, that this time Josephine didn't undermine me and upheld my punishment.

These new Bad-A way about teaching these kids a little isn't going to end with this either. I have put up with too much for far to long. I know I only have them for 2 more days before I get 11 days off, but for the next 2 days, they won't know what hit them. The line has been crossed.

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment