Monday, April 18, 2011

Sorry for not blogging

I ended my English vacation, just hanging out, relaxing, like a good vacation. It was hard to ask Josh to drive me back to the airport, because I honestly didn't want to leave. Knowing that I have a schedule to plan and rights to try to win when they get back scares the heck out of me. The flight was easy. I wasn't nervous going through customs, I even opened my passport to the page with my incomplete visa on it, hoping the man would see it and tell me I couldn't come back in. Instead, he flirted, asked for my number and asked how long I was staying. I even said a year because that would be longer than my allowed time on my incomplete visa. He didn't pick up on anything dangit. Why couldn't I just have the easy way out?

I made kraft mac-n-cheese when I got home finally at 10 pm last night. Even though I would only have 2 months left once I tell the family I am leaving June 20th, I don't know if I can make it till then. I forgot how it felt to be truly happy until they were gone. This job has to be bad on my well being. Hopefully when I put my foot down and say I will not work a second over 35 hours a week, and I want Saturdays off, and that I will be taking a long weekend in May for my birthday, it will be agreed. And then this job won't be so completely overwhelming.

I just woke up, it is 1pm, I am going to take a shower, and enjoy a day of nice weather walking around Paris. Sorry for neglecting my blog a bit. I was  on vacation!

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment