Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HA HA HA

As you all know, I came to the conclusion that this family thought peanutbutter was the devil. For an afternoon snack and because the bananas were going bad, I made myself peanutbutter and banana. Since I bought the peanutbutter, I had eaten it once, and only once, about a tablespoon of the whole container. That time I was informed that it was horrible and not to show it to the kids. I had been respecting them, and hadn't eaten it since. Today I was starving, and opened it up. More than half the container was gone. I know the kids didn't eat it because they are terrified of it, so it had to be either J-F or Sandrine or both. A little hypocritical I'd say for completely jumping on my case for buying such an awful product in the first place.

Other than that it was a normal not hilarious day. Benjamin got mad at Samuel a little bit ago and punched him in the nose, causing a nose bleed. I got the privilege of cleaning the blood spatter from the long walk to the chandelier room to the downstairs bathroom. And then this morning I got vomited on by Elsa again. I could so be a janitor after this, and the messes I'd clean there would look like a walk in the park.

Tomorrow no school for Gabrielle, joy, not, and she has no school on Thursday either because her teachers are going on strike. Only in France.

Countdown till 11 days of freedom : > 4 day!!!!

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment