Saturday, April 16, 2011

City Snob

So I was told many times, after you live in Paris, you will be a city snob, and it will be hard to live anywhere else. I went to London expecting it to be beautiful like Paris and it wasn't. With the exception of Big Ben and the Palace, everything else just looked like business offices. Thanks Paris for making me a city snob.

Despite being less than visually pleased, Josh and I had a blast in London. We pretty much saw everything in 6 hours. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! We even got fish and chips and mushy peas. So Brit of us.

We headed home to meet Josh's friend at the bar. We had fun hanging out with locals.

Yesterday we were up and ready by 1 pm. Then we had some cereal, soup and cheese for brunch. Great meal :). We headed to a grill out, had so much fun. In true grill out fashion we began to drink when it starts, at 2, then at 10 pm (after everyone got babysitters) we decided to go to the club. Everyone was gone already, so there was lots of fighting and indecision. But other than that, fun to be with everyone. Josh has some really fun friends.

Today I think I get to go see the village Josh actually lives in. Yay Yay!

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment