Thursday, February 10, 2011

ugh

where to start.. Yesterday the boys had a show at school so the family didnt get home until 830 or so, so it was just me and Elsa and Josephine all afternoon. It was good, Josephine and I tried to talk, and she explained a little of what to watch out for here.

Then I went to a pub with a friend to watch the France V. Brasil Football match. It was fun.

Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and got meds, so I should be back to normal soon.

Ok with that done, time to complain... I miss having my own space. Yes, I have a room here, but one with a slidding glass door for privacy and a girl who thinks she can go in anytime she wants. On top of that, J-F went in last night when I was gone. He decided to go into my bathroom, which up until a few days ago had a broken heater. I finally got the heater working on 30° C and though it was a little warm, I decided to keep it there because I was afraid that if I messed with it, it wouldn't turn on again. And I would be stuck taking a shower in a freezing room again. So I explained that, and he got over it. Then he went on about how it was inconsiderate of me to have things not 100 percent tiddy in there because Lyn and Josephine live in very small spaces. Ok? Well today I'm cleaning to make sure I dont offend them.

Then he told me we would be leaving for vacation on Saturday or Sunday, so for 2 weeks now, I wont have a full day off.

Thats all my complaining for now. Compared to the last place, this one is far better, but it has bad parts too. I am feeling a tad trapped, and suffocated. Hmm who knows.

XOXO,
Mandy

PS - If you want to send me a letter, C.C. it LeLouche, so it gets to me. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like living in Paris isn't much different than living in Richardson some days! Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete