Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Irish Pub in Paris

Last night the family was having a dinner party so after the kids were in bed, I decided to go to an Irish Pub. It was crowded for the Lyon V. Real Madrid game, but I lucked out and got a bar stool. I love this pub because people there speak english, and as the night progresses, French slowly becomes the language of choice. Sitting alone makes one rather popular in a pub I believe. I got to order Coors Lite, an import in France (too funny). I met pilots that flew for FedEx, here from Maryland and then a Canadian farmer here for a farm machinery expo along with a man from England here for the same thing. They were all very nice. We even got to talk about Sarah Palin. :)

Today will be a relaxing day at home, hopefully Samuel will take a LONG nap.

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment