Friday, February 11, 2011

holiday tomorrow!

Hello all! Hope you will each have a blessed day today. Today I woke up and got a grumpy Samuel ready for school. Then I made him breakfast and he was off.  IT is a lot quieter without Gabrielle and Benjamin here, but mostly Gabrielle because Benjamin doesn't talk. (The two older kids went to Israel with their Grandma for their school break.)  Then I got Elsa dressed. She has a new found love of hitting and scratching to the point of drawing blood, and then feeling bad and hugging you. I wish I could get the cuddles without the violence though. She keeps trying to bite me, but that is one thing I am proud to say I am good at, avoiding getting bitten.

This morning I am going to enroll in my classes. It is just a subway away so that's a lot nicer than Dijon. Then I will go out for a cheap lunch, before I have to get Elsa from school. I have to pack for both the children and myself tonight for our vacation at the sea, so I hope Samuel doesn't have any fits so I can. 

I am excited about the vacation, and I am excited about the drive there. Though I will probably be the person to entertain the children, I haven't been in a car for a while, and I will get to see villages on the way to the sea. I also may have a chance to read my book. The Pillars of the Earth is amazing.  I encourage everyone to get it and read it.

I need to start taking picture again to show you all what I am up to.

XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment