Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tourist for the day

Yesterday, I woke up feeling worlds better. Thank goodness my tummy bug lasted only 24 hours, and luckily it was my day off whan I got sick so I was able to sleep the entire day. I went to the post in the morning to get stamps.  I have 10 stamps this weeks so let me know if you want a letter. On my walk back, Sandrine called and asked me if I would take Samuel on a boat tour, and I said I would love to. Thankfully this time she left me 50€ and said I could use it on my ticket as well. After that I got a call from J-F saying to also go on the Ferris Wheel that overlooks all of Paris. I was so excited.

The boat tour was lovely. There was audio about all of the sites we passed in French then in English. When going under a bridge the audio said close your eyes, make a wish and kiss the person next to you. Samuel, the little casanova that he is, gave me a big chocolatey kiss (he had been eating M&M's).


Waiting for the boat tour to depart

eating a ''blaouuu'' m&m


we're on a boat!

the kissing bridge


After the boat tour, we took the metro to the Ferris Wheel. It was the same park that I had gone to with Emmanuel. Samuel loved the Ferris Wheel. I did too. Then we played on the playground and came home. Good, good afternoon.


dancing in the park on the way to the ferris wheel



in the ferris wheel

good day
Today I am going to take Samuel to get a hair cut. He needs one badly.

XOXO,
Mandy



1 comment:

  1. Mandy,

    Sooooo happy you're feeling better and you got to do something fun with Samuel in Paris! Love, love, love the pictures. How long is this winter break in school? 3rd week right now. Do they get that big of a break in December too like we do?

    So glad you're back online. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete