Tuesday, February 8, 2011

sick

I have been feeling ill for 2 days now. My throat is so bad, it no longer hurts just when I swallow, but also while I am doing nothing. Yesterday the boys were off school. I read a lot while they played outside. J-F gave me The Pillars of the Earth to read, and it's really good. Samuel took a nap in the afternoon and we all walked to get Gabi from school. This time I brought a snack, but she wasn't hungry. ha. The afternoon went as normal.

Last night J-F told me we will all be going to Brittany next week for an impromptu holiday.

This morning I got the kids dressed and went back to bed for 4 hours. I really feel awful. Sorry I am not writing more, I just want to sleep and feel better.  Sandrine's sister is a doctor and she'll take a look at my throat today, I think. 

XOXO,
Mandy

1 comment: